4th of July Manicure

Monday, June 30, 2014

¡Hola!

I hope you guys have a Happy 4th of July! Here is a easy mani to create for the occasion:


I created these last year and decided to redo them this year also!

What did I use?

1.  Duri Rejuvacote as my base coat
2.  China Glaze White on White
3.  Krafty gurl Designs Liberty Belle
4.  China Glaze Adventure red-y
5.  China Glaze Man Hunt
6.  Bundle Monster BM-210
7.  Aliexpress KD3
8.  Konad White
9.  Black & White Stamper
10.  Seche Vite Top Coat

Watch my video on how to create them:



Where to buy Krafty Gurl Design Polishes:
http://www.kraftygurldesigns.com/

Where to buy Bundle Monster Plates?  Amazon & on their site.

I hope you enjoyed my video!

Happy Stamping!
Swanette

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATE BY DESIGNER BLOGS