Neon Nails Using Pueen 36

Tuesday, June 24, 2014

¡Hola!

I was recently ask to be apart of another beautiful collage with @Puertoriconailgirls.  We did Neon nails.  Here is the collage:
 They all came out beautiful! Of course all their beautiful nails where hand drawn.  Mines were the only one done with nail stamping.  I wish I had their talent.  Your welcome to check these fabulous ladies out.   πŸ’ž@nailsbymae πŸ’ž πŸ’ž@verymariposa πŸ’ž πŸ’ž@adelislebron πŸ’ž πŸ’ž@cloerubi πŸ’ž πŸ’ž@simple_short_nails πŸ’ž πŸ’ž@playingwithnailpolish πŸ’ž πŸ’ž@jekelovepolish πŸ’ž πŸ’ž@naq57 πŸ’ž


Here is my manicure:

What did I use?

1.  Duri Rejuvacote
2.  Sinful Colors Snow Me White
3.  Pueen 36
4.  Konad White
5.  China Glaze Shocking Pink
6.  China Glaze Orange Knockout
7.  Orly Skinny Dip
8.  Orly Glowstick
9.  Cosmetic Wedge Sponge
10.  Seche Vite Top Coat
11. Black & White Stamper
12.  Metal Stud
13.  Dotting Tool


Watch my video on how to create them:




Where to buy Pueen Plates?  Amazon, Ebay and their site.


I hope you guys enjoyed my video!
Happy Stamping!

Swanette



2 comments:

 
FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATE BY DESIGNER BLOGS