Review: Winstonia Soccer Mania Stamping Plate

Thursday, June 26, 2014

¡Hola!

Today I will be swatching Winstonia Soccer Mania Stamping Plate:

Winstonia Store just came out with three new plates.  I will be reviewing each of them individually.  They are called Wedding Bliss, On The Road and Soccer Mania.  They are currently selling for a price of $4.95 each.  Always follow them on their facebook fan page for deals and new releases.

I love the quality of Winstonia Store nail stamping plates.  Here are the swatches of Soccer Mani plate:



Below is my video swatching them on my YouTube Channel  It also include the measurements of the full size images.  I hope you enjoy my video.

 




You can purchase Wintonia's stamping plates on their site

Please take care!
& Happy Stamping!

Swanette



No comments:

Post a Comment

 
FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATE BY DESIGNER BLOGS